Multiple European Tour and Ryder Cup winner David Howell has signed a partnership agreement with private wealth management company Chase Buchanan becoming their latest global Ambassador. The partnership was announced during the British Masters event currently underway at The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield. The British Masters marks the return of golf’s European Tour to the UK.
With an exciting Tour schedule lined up, which will see multiple tournaments take place in the UK, Spain and the Middle East, Howell is making his first media appearance and engagement as a Chase Buchanan Ambassador.
Howell, has achieved many career highlights, to mention a few winning the prestigious Dubai Classic, BMW Championship – Wentworth, Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, BMW International Open and the HSBC Champions Tournament where he held off Tiger Woods to claim victory.
Team Honors has seen Howell victorious as a member of the 2004 Oakland Hills and 2006 K Club winning Ryder Cup squads.
Off course, Howell holds prestigious positions as a European Tour Board Member and Chairman of the European Tour Player’s Committee. Howell can also be seen regularly on SKY Sports golf channel where he brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the broadcasting team.
Recognised internationally in the world of golf as a consummate professional David Howell proudly represents Chase Buchanan on and off the course.
Chase Buchanan Group CEO Lee Eldridge said: “The business of golf resonates with Chase Buchanan and our clients and partners. We are excited to have a world-class athlete and personality like David Howell become a Chase Buchanan Ambassador. We are inspired by David’s achievements; his professionalism and dedication and we are looking forward to the fruitful cooperation as we share common values and aspirations.”
Quote from David Howell: “I’m hugely excited to be joining the team and representing Chase Buchanan on golf’s global stage. I know firsthand how important good guidance and advice is when trying to achieve your goals. I’m proud to be partnering with Chase Buchanan who are not only on the frontier of private wealth management but also mirror the same high standards I take to the fairways each time I tee up.”
David Howell career highlights:
- Full European Tour Board Member
- Chairman of the European Tour Player’s Tournament Committee
- Played over 658 European Tour events
- 25th Consecutive season on the European Tour
- Member of the winning 2004 & 2006 European Ryder Cup teams (2004/2006)
- X5 time European Tour champion
- Multiple Major Championship appearances (The Masters, The Open Championship, The US Open, US PGA
- Career ‘Official Golf World Ranking’ 9th position
- The Alfred Dunhill World Cup (2005/2006) representing England
- Seve Trophy (2000/2003) representing GB&I
- The Royal Trophy (2006/2013) representing Europe
- Walker Cup Team Member representing GB&I
- Member of the European Ryder Cup captain selection panel
- SKY Sports Golf Broadcaster