Standard Fund Threshold Taxation on Irish Pensions – Free Guide
Access Your Free Copy of Our Guide to Taxation on Pension Funds Above the SFT!
Our in-depth look at the implications of SFT taxation on Irish-based pension products covers:
- The limitations imposed by the SFT on Irish pension fund savings.
- Chargeable Excess Tax calculations and effective tax rates.
- Additional taxation levied against Irish non-residents.
- Crystallisation events that prompt a CET tax charge.
- Potential future changes to Irish pension tax regulations.
- Options to mitigate or remove exposure to additional pension tax burdens.
- Complexities of calculating your future retirement pension fund value.
- The importance of suitably regulated pension advice.
Download your complimentary SFT guide today to explore how the threshold will likely affect your retirement advice plans and tax on retirement income treatment of pension savings that exceed the threshold.
About Chase Buchanan
Chase Buchanan Wealth Management is a global firm providing independent guidance, support and tax planning assistance for clients and families around the world, with offices across Europe in France, Belgium, Cyprus, Malta, Portugal, Spain and Tenerife, as well as in the US and Canada, supported by a UK Administration Centre.
We have a strong focus on quality, transparency and professional services, helping our clients make informed, educated decisions about the right financial strategies and opportunities for them, aligned with their goals, aspirations, place of residency and financial position.
Each of our accomplished advisers brings knowledge and insight to their client relationships, blending international awareness of tax regimes and environments with localised, up-to-date and on-the-ground advice for those relocating to and from key destinations.
The scope of our services span retirement and pensions, budgets and insurance, investment and tax planning, estate management and more. Please get in touch at any time with any of our branches or arrange a private call with Malcolm, our SFT lead, using the above links or our contact form.