Private Wealth Adviser.
Our Private Wealth Advisers deliver high-quality and trusted advice to our high net worth clients and their families, providing holistic guidance in order to make the right financial decisions for their needs.
In this role, you’ll work with a range of clients to design and implement asset allocation strategies and financial plans that fit their unique circumstances and help them to achieve their objectives within their specific level of risk tolerance.
As a Private Wealth Adviser at Chase Buchanan you will benefit from a diverse product range, full administrative support, and all the tools you need to develop your current and future business, with the advantage of the strongest regulatory backing and an unrivalled reputation for excellent client service delivery.
Private Wealth Adviser Responsibilities:
- Providing strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services;
- Assessing their clients’ overall financial situation, understanding their needs and developing a solid financial plan that delivers their objectives;
- Guiding clients towards profitable and secure financial decision-making;
- Keeping abreast of new industry trends and researching the market to back up financial consulting;
- Overseeing the delivery of the agreed financial plan, reviewing and updating it if and when necessary;
- Ensuring all advice and actions comply with industry rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally possessing Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers and/or 5 years’ experience of providing Financial Advice, ideally within the offshore Financial Market;
- Other qualifications within the Finance, Pensions or Insurance industries will be considered;
- Has a proven track-record as a Financial Consultant with relevant experience;
- Is fluent in spoken and written English;
- Has strong verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Is able to analyse quantitative financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice;
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy with strong organisational and multitasking abilities;
- Is solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply;
- Has excellent IT skills and familiar with using Social Media;
- Is self-motivated and driven to succeed with a passion for networking and acquiring new business;
- Has a willingness to take the initiative and demonstrate creative thinking;
- Is reliable with a strong work ethic.
The role ideally suits experienced UK Financial Consultants, or those with experience advising UK / EU expatriates.
- Proactively seek out and nurture new prospects, clients and professional intermediaries;
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and personal visits;
- Build profitable, long-term relationships with prospects and clients by understanding their financial needs and delivering appropriate solutions;
- At all times provide ethical and quality advice following procedures set out in the Advisers’ Handbook;
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner;
- Prepare client recommendations;
- Provide regular portfolio performance updates and financial reviews for clients;
- Participate in marketing activities such as golf days, exhibitions and seminars;
- Liaise and attend meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development;
- Attend training meetings and courses where required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Why choose us?
- Where we differ from most of our competitors is that we are a value-driven wealth management business with a strong culture of ethics deeply embedded in everything we do. We have an unwavering belief that we should serve clients based on the mantra of integrity, exceptional service and quality of financial advice.
- We offer market-leading commission rates with additional annual bonus tiers. We will support you with the transfer of your existing business and help you build ongoing income;
- We are MIFID-regulated with license to operate in the UK, EU, Canada and Indonesia with branch locations internationally and the opportunity to work remotely;
- Our product range is the most diverse available in the industry. We don’t deal in one-size-fits-all and have real flexibility to deal with even the most complex financial situations;
- You’ll benefit from all the training and mentoring you need to give you the edge over your competitors;
- We have excellent back office support and a central administration team, minimising your admin workload and leaving you with the freedom to do what you do best;
- We are an ambitious company with substantial growth plans, if you share our ambition, there is plenty of opportunity to grow with us.