As we approach the end of the Transition Period, the full impact of Brexit will be felt after 31st December 2020.
We have created our FREE downloadable guide – Expats Guide to Brexit – which explains what leaving the EU/EEA means for UK nationals in Europe along with all the essential information you need to know.
For British nationals living in the EU/EEA, there are multiple things to consider:
- How your residency status will be impacted?
- Whether you will need to pay higher taxes?
- What will happen to your right to healthcare?
- Will you need to change your pension scheme structure?
- How your savings and investments will vary?
- What rules will apply in different EU countries?
British Expats Resident in Europe
The information available in the media is often confused, conflicting or incorrect.
Many regulations will remain unchanged, and where significant changes are anticipated, acting now will avoid any detrimental impact on the living circumstances and finances of UK nationals living overseas.
Your key to being prepared for Brexit is in seeking expert financial support now to take advantage of a shortening window of opportunity.
Secure your future, and learn how you can prepare for Brexit by downloading our Expats Guide to Brexit – What Leaving the EU/EEA Means for UK Nationals in Europe today.
Request your free Guide from Chase Buchanan today. We cover all the crucial aspects of life in Europe, including:
- European Residency for UK Nationals – how to secure your residency status, and how moving to an EU country will change in the future.
- Taxation for Expats – which taxes are liable to change, and what you can do to avoid incurring additional taxation obligations.
- Healthcare Access After Brexit – how state healthcare entitlements will alter, and the necessary actions to secure your future right to treatment.
- Pensions in Europe for British Retirees – whether pension income will be affected, and the solutions available to protect your pension scheme funds.
- Savings and Investments – options available to assist UK nationals in reducing their risk exposure and safeguarding investment portfolios.
- Estate Planning in the EU/EEA – what will happen to estate management, and how to structure your Will in a future-proof way.
About Chase Buchanan
Chase Buchanan is a market-leading wealth management expert, supporting global clients from our offices in Europe, the USA and Canada.
We have years of experience working with expats throughout Europe and the wider world and our international offices position us ideally to offer current, accurate and reliable financial recommendations.
From investment strategies to retirement plans, and pension transfers to budgeting, Chase Buchanan consultants are on hand to ensure your lifestyle offers everything you hope – both before, and after Brexit.