Business Development Manager.
Our Business Development Managers are vital members of the team, they drive our new client acquisition. Working alongside our experienced Wealth Managers they are the initial point of reference for customers and colleagues alike with the objective of successfully enhancing the sales performance of the company.
At Chase Buchanan our Business Development Team are responsible for reaching out to Expats within their jurisdictional areas and selling the benefits that a relationship with Chase Buchanan can bring. A key part of the role involves contacting potential prospects internationally by telephone and email on behalf of the firm to arrange introductory calls, face to face meetings or follow up calls for the companies’ advisers.
Aside from providing all the training you need to fulfil the role efficiently; we offer our Business Development Managers a clear progression plan to becoming Wealth Managers themselves including support to study for internationally-recognised finance industry exams. If you have the ambition to develop your career within the Financial Services sector, then we can provide the tools and mentoring you need to progress your career and enhance your future earnings.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing new business for our advisers by sourcing new leads and following up on leads provided by the company;
- Communicating with clients and potential clients via telephone and email to discuss the business services and arrange meetings or calls with advisers;
- Attending networking events to establish new connections, prospects and potential clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Good IT skills (working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook a must) and a good working knowledge of Social Media;
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Highly motivated with a passion for creating new business and converting opportunities;
- A real team player with high level of personal drive;
- Ideal position for someone seeking a career in or already working within financial services and wishing to develop;
- Previous experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator, business development manager or in other telesales positions will be considered an advantage.
Working hours and Employment Package:
- Basic office hours 9-5 Monday to Friday;
- Occasional calls out of hours may be required where prospects have requested a call back on an evening/weekend;
- Remuneration is a basic living allowance paid monthly, plus commission-based earnings of 7.5% of gross revenue achieved from successful sales;
- Some lead data provided by the business;
- Career development path to Adviser level and paid support to complete the CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.